Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 48
Page 48 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Supertuck Delux

Hoping to score a Supertuck Delux. Rt hand. No combat cut. Standard Clips. For an M&P40.

From everything I've read I figure I might as well make my FIRST IWB holster my LAST.

Cheers.
    Matt

3. I would have to go with a right handed Super Tuck Deluxe to fit my M&P40 or my Glock.

Thanks for the chance to win.

SuperTuck Deluxe
    Right Hand or Left Hand:Right
    Holster Color/Leather:Cowhide Black
    Gun:Springfield 1911s
    Combat Cut?:No
    Velcro V-Clips:Yes
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

5. Would have to go with the right handed Supertuck Deluxe to fit my M&P40 or my Glock.

Thanks,

6. SuperTuck

I would pick the SuperTuck for my .45, the only way to go!

My carry gun is a Sig Sauer P239 and I carry every day, out side on my hip. Some times, due to warm weather I need a better conceal holster. Been looking at this one for a long time!!

8. crossbreed holster

I would choose the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe - right hand- natural horsehide for my Glock 21 or my HK USP 40.

9. Ah, the mini tuck for me!

10. New to concealed carry.

would love to get my hands on this Crossbreed supertuck Deluxe with horsehide.

Got a leather holster for my S&W 1911pd and it's imposible to conceal unless I'm wearing a big coat.

Just bought a Gen 3 Glock 23 and I hear that this is the holster to have.

6', 183lbs (muscle) hard to conceal a glock especially under a t-shirt on the hot summer days. Horsehide cause I tend to sweat alot so it would be great for that.

11. Larry

My Glock 27 is looking for a new home in Super Tuck deluxe. Thank you!

Page 48 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast