Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 49
Page 49 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

super tuck for my kimber .45 #" ulta SIS , i like the way it hides out and you can cover it partially with an undershirt. The wide backing looks like it aids in staying put. Thanks and stay well, Jack

I'd choose a RH supertuck for my Ruger SP101. I have a super tuck that I use for my SA XDM.40 and it's great.
    Ben Brandon NRA Certified Instructor
    www.ontargetfoxmtn.com - [email protected]
    range phone 423.580.4111

A right hand Super Tuck Deluxe in horsehide for my Taurus PT145 Mil-Pro. Thanks in advance
    In any situation I can: Say nothing..which is cowardly, Lie..which is immoral or tell the truth..which will upset people.

Holster givaway

That would be a Super Tuck for me; left-handed to fit my Walther PK380.

I like that it is cited as their most comfortable to wear, and that it is adjustable for cant.

Thanks,

George Milburn

6. Right hand super tuck for a Kahr CW9. Thank you.

Yay, Crossbreed!

Well, if I was wishing, it would be for a SnapSlide, right hand, no sweat guard, in black cowhide for my Steyr M40 (European rail).

I am already the proud owner of a Supertuck Deluxe in horsehide, made for the same gun. After reading so many positive reviews here on USAcarry, I took the plunge, and I couldn't be happier. 0ne of the best holsters I have owned....... thus far!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

8. right hand supertuck delux for my PF9. I like that it has adjustable cant...

This one:

SuperTuck Deluxe, right handed for Beretta PX4 because I have never tried one, but hear they are comfortable and secure.

Right hand, horse hide, SuperTuck Deluxe for Springfield 1911 w/rail & standard SnapLoc clips...for daily carry of my favorite gun!

Here's to hoping!

Page 49 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast