Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 51
Page 51 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Thumbs up Giveaway entry :)

I would love to own the Supertuck Deluxe for my Colt 1911 Series 70, right hand in natural horsehide. I have one for my Sig P226 and love it!

If I were to win, I'd pick the Supertuck Deluxe. It looks like it would be real comfortable, especially in the not combat cut model.

4. Wow, what a generous offer

I am all about the qwickclip. Almost bought one recently, but got a kydex one instead. I have been regretting that decision and starting up the savings plan again.

Smile

color black any style prefer the top of the line to fit my Smith + Wesson Model 19 6 inch barrel 357.....it would make my year GREAT

SnapSlide for me and my Walther P99

OLDGRUNT,

Do you think my Springfield "Super Tuned" [bought in the nineties for many hundreds of dollars, still gleaming, polished, and smooth {AND after at least a hundred boxes of ball have been through it** could outshoot that Glock, in the right hands, at distance? I really want to know what you think. 30 feet, okay?

I would love to trust a Glock, but I just can't get the feel of it.

I'm tellin' you, as one old fart to another, that this Springfield is a velvet-covered razor in a tool-steel box.

I keep it in my belt, but you know what I mean.

It is right off the line, except that I stoned another .8 mm. off the sear.

Ever had the chance to fire one?

Nice to talk to another old man who has grown the wisdom to understand that everybody is an idiot, and you and I are probably in the top ten.

Don't you love the occasional chance on this forum to tell young people that their I-Pod is on fire?

Was it W.C. Fields who said that "dying is easy - comedy is hard".

Anyway, you sound like a grouchy old *****. Me too.

But I think we are both interesting.

Write back if you want,

-S

Holster

I would pick the SuperTuck Deluxe. My family and I travel as missionaries around the US and I carry my gun wherever I can. I carry a S&W 915.

Some of my issues with my current holster is that is pinches and wedges against me while I drive. This can cause extreme discomfort and be quite painful.

As well, I have tried different methods from shoulder holster and hip holsters to keep my gun concealed while I am publicly speaking in churches or working in different ministries. My shoulder holster ends up giving me neck strain and once it fell out even though it had been properly secured. (that was very embarrassing).

I sure could use a good quality right hand holster and have the security and comfort I need.

Thanx

Paul
    "... the trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan

For ladies with a smaller frame, and curves...

Yeah, the youtube videos have me hooked! You gotta love a small lady who packs a big gun.

Anyway, I need a large frame holster so it's the SuperTuck Deluxe for me as well.

Right Hand
    Horsehide Natural
    Ruger P85
    Combat Cut?:No
    Velcro V-Clips:Yes
    J-Clips:Yes

10. I would choose the CB Super Tuck Right Handed, for a HK USP, or a Kimber Ultra Carry..... Pick me

Right hand Mini Tuck for the new CW45 Kahr I just picked up. It should be sweet to carry. Thanks for these give aways.

Page 51 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast