Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 52
Page 52 of 123 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Sig 220 Compact

I would choose the Super Tuck Deluxe for my Sig 220 Compact in a right-hand configuration. I already own a Crossbreed for my Glock 36 with Crimson Trace laser installed and it works.

3. Holster Giveaway

I would choose the SuperTuck Deluxe to conceal my full size Glock model 31 or my compact Glock 19. I like to carry a bigger gun (15rds of 357sig or 9mm), and the SuperTuck Deluxe would certainly do the job...

4. I'd go with the Supertuck Deluxe RH for my Ruger P95. This isn't my normal carry gun but with a good holster it just might get carried more often.

5. I would love a right handed Super tuck deluxe in horsehide, for a 5" 1911. I currently use a cowhide Super Tuck, and it's the most comfrotable holster I've ever used. Full size 1911 carries easily and disapears!

xbreed

right hand crossbreed supertuck delux for Walther PPS (9mm)... don''t like the holster i have for it now...

Right hand mini-tuck for LCP with CT laser

Crossbreed giveaway

I would like the Super Tuck Deluxe for a right hand Glock 23. I have looked at these for a while but not had the chance to order one or even see one first.

9. Holster

My FN 5.7 needs a right hand holster to ride in.

10. Crossbreed Holster

I would like a right hand Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe for upcoming purchase of 1911

holster

I would like the right handed super tuck deluxe for Glock 23