Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 54
Page 54 of 123 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Ohai Right #10 Black

I got my daughter a pistol for her 21st birthday 7 years ago because she has always liked shooting with me. Well later this year she is getting married! She and her fiance have both decided to get their carry permits! It would be a great treat for her to have the right holster!
    Thank you!

Cross Breed Holster

I'd like a Cross Breed SuperTuck Deluxe, right hand for my 1911. I need a nice stable CCW holster for my "big" gun.

I would get a CrossBreed Supertuck Horsehide for a Glock 23. This is my preferred handgun to carry and the crossbreed will be my next concealment holster.

5. I'd choose the SuperTuck Deluxe; it's clearly overall the best CCW holster I've seen in years, and I've been considering and shopping for over 2 years.

6. Just put a Crimson Trace on my P3AT as my BUG. Would love to get it out of my pocket and into a Mini Tuck!

Thanks for the opportunity!

7. Crossbreed Holster Giveaway

I need a L/H Super Tuck Deluxe w/horsehide for my Sig 229 .40 s/w.

8. As I just got my permit to carry last week, I would go with the SuperTuck Deluxe right hand for my Glock 19!

9. Supertuck Deluxe for Glock 22, right handed. Tried them on before and they are very comfortable.

glock over kel tec

My choice would be for the Super tuck deluxe right hand with the horse hide back for a glock 22. I've been wanting one for a while, I've been carrying my Kel Tec p3at but would prefer to carry my glock

I would like the Mini Tuck for my SIG P238 w/laser for a right hander. I do not have any belt holsters for this gun and must carry it in my pocket. A really old man says Thank you for the chance. Gene