Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 55
Page 55 of 123 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

SuperTuck Deluxe right hand... IWB is the only way I feel that my concealed weapon is actually concealed... I have an M&P 40 that needs a good holster

I would really like to try a crossbreed holster and would start out with the supertuck for my S&W .40 Sigma

Holster Give-away

I would choose the CrossBread Super Tuck Deluxe. I have researched this holster and have found a plethora of excellent reviews!

Supertuck for the 1911. I've had my Glock 26 Supertuck for 4-5 years now. Solid now as the day I got it. Thank you Luke and Mark.
    -WillyNH

6. thanks for the opportunity.....i like the Super Tuck Deluxe.....i'm still looking for the perfect inside the belt holster for my Sigma 9mm.........

7. Great site. My first post. Just purchased a XD-9 subcompact and am new to the world of handguns.
    A supertuck deluxe, right hand, would be a good way to get on the right track

8. Smile A right handed Minituck

I just bought a Ruger LCP and the minituck would be perfect.

9. Right hand super tuck deluxe to fit either my Springfield Armory model 1911 9mm or right hand for my LCP Ruger 380. This is THE best site ever!! I really enjoy everyones point of view, although I dont agree with them all.
    Thanks for the great site!!!

10. right hand SuperTuck Deluxe for Beretta 92/96 in horsehide.
    Because it looks like it would hide the bigger gun well so I could carry it instead of my LCP in my pocket.
    Thanks for having the contests.

11. Cbst

I bought one for XDm 4.5 40cal...

Love it, and cool thing is It fits my XDsc too..

Anyone that Win's this CBST, will not be let down ...