Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 56
Page 56 of 123 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. I would choose the super slide for my XDm 45. It offers comfort and great concealment in a reasonably priced holster.

Super Tuck Deluxe to fit a 1911!

Thank You!

Left hand super tuck delux in horsehide cause we all know texas gets hot in the summer, and id like it to fit my M&P .40 cal, why cause usacarry.com and crossbreed rock and are the best gun site and holster company bar none!

Cool Pick Me!

It would be awesome to get the Super Tuck Deluxe, right hand, horse hide, combat cut, for the Taurus 709 Slim.

From what I've read, the Super Tuck is ultra comfortable and a quality holster. The holster is has two wide attachment points where it clips to the belt, which helps with weight distribution. Inside the waistband for conceal-ability. Comfort, quality, and great design makes it an awesome combo for all day carry and concealment. What else does a girl need?

Quick clip for a Glock 19!!
    Basic Pistol Instructor
    Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

7. give away

I would like a right hand super tuck deluxe for my Glock 30 so I will be prepared to protect myself if there is an uprising on the perfect storm day.

8. mini tuck

It's gotta be the mini-tuck cause smaller things are easier to conceal. Thanks!

9. I'd pick a SuperTuck Deluxe, RH, Horsehide, for my Kimber ultra crimson carry. Why? My CC permit should show up within the next 10 days and I'll need a good holster.

Thanks for the email, I would have missed the give-away :)

10. A SuperTuck Deluxe, RH, Horsehide, for a Glock 27 would be nice

A SuperTuck Deluxe, RH, Horsehide, for a S&W M&P full-size. I have yet to find a holster that will allow me to tuck in a shirt over the M&P, particularly with golf or dress shirts during the humid Virginia summer - the SuperTuck looks like the perfect solution! Thanks, Luke.

(Edit: Oh, yeah - I'll kick in the $7.50 for the combat cut!)
    Cheers,
    Joe Short
    First Defense, LLC (Culpeper, Virginia)