Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 58
Page 58 of 123 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

I'll take a Super Tuck Deluxe in Horsehide for my EMP, as long as we're dreaming of winning the freebie.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

3. Concealed Holster giveaway

If I am drawn for the free holster I would like a right hand draw Super Tuck Deluxe fit for a Beretta Px4 sub compact. I looked at the holster and the reviews and liked the Super Tuck Deluxe

Kyel

Rgrill

Not really sure but the Mini Tuck looks like what I am after. Carrying a Kel-Tec PF9 and I have read a lot about the holsters from Crossbreed but have not ordered one yet. I have a box full of holsters and I want to stop buying ones that don't work, so it sounds like Crossbreed is the one. Hopefully I will be a winner and put everything to rest. If not, then we go shopping!

5. Thumbs up Carrying

For comfort, nothing beats a well-made shoulder holster; for concealment, IWB (I like SOB) works best, but not when sitting! The Supertuck Deluxe looks like my homemade holster, only made with much better materials!

For me, the Super-Tuck Deluxe, right handed in horse hide for my PT145. Just what I need right now for those hot southeast Texas summers.
    Chuck
    Pround NRA Member - Texas CHL Holder
    “No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.” – Thomas Jefferson

I like the right hand, super tuck deluxe for my Bersa 45 for superior concealed carry

I used a SuperTuck at a training class a few months ago. It was the most comfortable secure holster I have ever used. So I would chose a right handed SuperTuck in black with the combat cut for my Springfield XD sub compact. Awesome holster!!

Crossbreed Holster

Definitely a SuperTuck, right hand for my Sig P239-40 with horsehide option.

10. Right Hand, SuperTuck Deluxe for Bersa Thunder 40 Cal in cowhide black.

11. The Supertuck Deluxe right hand model for the Ruger LCR.... that sounds like a winning combo