Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 59
Page 59 of 123 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Thumbs up Crossbreed

Bedside holster. Why?

I have a crossbreed for three of my handguns (Quick Tuck for Beretta PX4 sub-compact, Compact for full size PX4, and Compact w/cut for Springfield XD40) and am very happy with them. Had a plastic (they switched to metal) clip break and Crossbreed provided me with replacement metal clips (lifetime warranty). Conceals well, is comfortable, tilt can be adjusted.

Of all of them the Quick Tuck with the cut (plus cut some more off) for the PX4 sub-compact has proved the best, just because it is easiest to put on and off.

Only type I don't have is the new bedside holster and would want one for my Beretta PX4 full size. Handy, safety so I don't shoot my groggy self in the foot or shoot the dog, and holds 20+1 rounds 9mm hollow point.

TG

3. crossbreed holster giveawy

I picked a crossbreed supertuck deluxe for my XDM 9mm 4.5", with j clips because a giveaway beats $79.00 plus any day, it's a good product and hard to fine retail, and I have never won anything in my life.

I want the Right hand SuperTuck Deluxe for a Glock 23 because it is so adjustable.

I would have the Super Tuck Deluxe, looks comfortable and will fit my Glock 32. also tucking in the shirt will definatly add to the concealment

6. I would like the SuperTuck Deluxe, right hand/Cowhide Black for the glock 17/19 and similar.

It looks badass thats why i love it.

7. HK USP with RT Hand Super Tux

I would very much like to win the Rt Hand Super Tuck Deluxe Holster Black Please

For my HK USP Full Version.

That would be an Awesome Birthday Present

Thanks

Safety 561

Alias Steve

SuperTuck Deluxe

For my Colt 1911 the SuperTuck Deluxe would be the very comfortable and highly concealed.

Super Tuck Deluxe

I just blew a load of money on a Colt 1911 xse. A right handed super tuck deluxe would sure do it justice. Thanks for the offer.

10. Choice

Supertuck Deluxe for a Keltec P-11 w/ Aramalaser
    RH Draw
    combat cut
    Horsehide
    Jclips
    Why not get the best?

Smile ooh, pick us!

We have a number of Cross Breed Holsters. They are Super!
    One of my sons uses a Super Tuck Deluxe for his Glock model 30. He loves it!
    I have a RH Super Tuck for my Glock 32, and a QuikClip in RH for our Springfield XD's. Also have a LH SnapSlide for the Glock for carrying it around in the woods. All are very well made and the IWB versions are very adjustable for cant & height of carry. Very easy & rapid presentation from all of them, but they still have excellent retention.
    I would love to have another QuikClip in LH, but for my Glock 32. I prefer the QuikClip over the Super Tuck primarily because it is easier to put on & remove from my belt. The QuikClip only has the one clip, which is quite substantial & strong, and the leather of the holster is narrower than the Super Tuck. I sometimes find the two clips a bit of a hassle to deal with on the ST. The QuikClip retains, allows presentation from, and reholstering to it just as well as the Super Tuck.
    So yeah, a QuikClip in Left Hand for Glock Model 32 (.357Sig). Hey, we could be Cross Breed's poster family! :-)