Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 61
Page 61 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway

I recently completed the CCW class and looked into the Crossbreed holsters, the one I'm interested in is the.........

Right hand Super Tuck Deluxe Black for the Ruger SR9

Thanks!

Washington, two miles south of Canadian border
    The Super Tuck Deluxe for my Taurus .327 Magnum- I need something to keep the cylinder from digging into my side.

Washington, two miles south of Canadian border
    Right hand, please!

5. Definitely a right hand SuperTuck Deluxe for a Taurus Millenium Pro PT140. Doesn't hurt that the holster is a product of Missouri!

Matt

6. I would like a 5" 1911 horsehide Crossbreed Supertuck. I carry my M&P .40's (fs & c) in a fs Supertuck, and find it to be the most comfortable holster I have for extended carry doing physical work. And its a real plus that either pistol will fit it. I've been carrying 1911's a good bit lately, and would love to have a similar setup, just can't afford it for myself yet.

RH Supertuck Deluxe for Glock 26

8. like what i see

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the right hand, super tuck deluxe for my XD, for my choice I need one for church

It would have to be a Super Tuck for my 1911. Why, because the Super Tuck is the most comfortable holster I have got to try. Now I want one. Thanks for the chance to.

RH Quickclip for Sig P250 9mm compact

A right hand Super Tuck Deluxe for my Sig P232. I have 2 other carry weapons and I carry both in Super Tuck holsters.
    We are a free people who tolerate it's government. Not a government that tolerates it's peoples freedom.