Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 64
Page 64 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

s&w

which ever will work with the new body guard s&w with lazer. probably the mini tuck

3. Supertuck deluxe

I would have to get the supertuck deluxe for my Taurus 24/7 compact 40 cal. This would be the one for me because I carry a Taurus 24/7 so yes I choose the Supertuck deluxe right hand. And I guess hores hide sounds good lol but whatever one I get will be nice.

4. Mini Tuck is My Choice

The Mini Tuck would be a very nice addition to my LCP's holster collection of 2...inside pocket and on the belt. It would give me a new choice of carry inside the belt.

Thanks for this super site.

5. Holster Giveaway

I would choose the Mini Tuck because of its compact design that is suited for a women.

Left Hand
    Browning Hi-Power
    Cowhide Black
    No combat cut
    No velcro
    No jclip

Mini tuck horsehide for Kahr MK40. A belt option for my pocket BUG.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Cross Breed Super Tuck - this mom needs a good comfortable place to conceal her gun :)

I would choose the SuperTuck Deluxe for the right hand in cowhide for my J-frame so that it matches my other SuperTuck Deluxe I absolutly love for my CZ P-01. That is the most comfortable holster I have ever used. I wear it all day and when I get home sometimes I forget to take it off. I'm a large guy 6'-2" 310 lbs. I have no problem concealing with this holster as long as I wear an over shirt. Great holster.

Crossbreed Super tuck deluxe left hand, for my S&W M&P 9c. Been checking out those holsters anyway!

11. Right hand M&Pc

This would be my first holster finished my class last weekend waiting for my CPL to come in the mail.