Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 66
Page 66 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Super tuck deluxe

I would go with the STD, the reason is the comfort and concealable shape of the holster. It would work well with my SR9.

Talking Crossbreed holster

I want a Right hand Snap Slide for a FN FiveSeven, because I already have 2 Crossbreed holsters.

Right hand, Super Tuck Deluxe for PX4 Sub-compact.
    Thanks

I'd love to have a nice holster for my G23. Ive had my permit for a while now but havent been able to afford the holster yet. Hopefully Ill find a job soon. But the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe looks like a nice holster and thats the one I would like.Right hand

6. Cross Breed Right hand Supertuck

I prefer the Cross Breed Right hand supertuck for my 1911 or PT92 because it is a cold suprise when you tuck it in your pants without a holster in the middle of winter!

Thumbs up Crossbreed Holster? Why yes! That would do very nicely...

Okay, Okay. So I use a "Clone" of the Crossbreed SuperTuck, BUT! If I am so lucky to win this, I just may have to replace them all with a:

Crossbreed SuperTuck in Horsehide; Right Hand, Glock 22.

Man-O-Man, it just keeps on getting better and better here....
    JPKirkpatrick
    USAF-Ret; NRA Life; CRPA Life; USA Carry Mbr;
    Oath Keepers Chrtr Mbr; USCCA Mbr; HGCA Mbr; Ret Former LEO

8. Holster giveaway

I would definitely love a Crossbreed Super Tuck deluxe in natural horsehide, right hand full 5" 1911.
    I have been looking at this holster for a couple months, definitely want one.

I picked the horsehide crossbreed supertuck for my glock 27. Horsehide because I live in AZ, Supertuck, well because I live in AZ my clothing is not usually layered.

10. Definitely a right hand Super Tuck for Glock 17

I'd like a right-handed SuperTuck for a G-22 w/J-hooks, made of horsehide and with a combat cut. The J-hooks would allow it to be taken off w/o having to leave it tucked in should the need arise to not take the weapon in to a building/home. The horse-hide is much tougher and will last longer, overall. The combat cut is great on my custom leather gear for my XD-40SC and allows for a nice, smooth draw. I'd like something like this for a full-size pistol for the overall accuracy, as well as extra magazine capacity.
    Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #12-751