Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 67
Page 67 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. I'd like to have a Crossbreed Super tuck

I'd like to have a Cross breed Super tuck Combat cut for a CZ85 Combat (the CZ 75 holster should fit, but an 85 has an AMBI safety and slide release...) Right Hand in Horse hide would be preferred!!
    Good judgement comes from expierence, which is usually the result of bad judgement. Learn from the experience of others, since it's a lot less painful than gaining it all on your own...

WOW! Another free giveaway! Thanks!

CrossBreed holster giveaway

SuperTuck Deluxe
    Right Hand
    Holster Color/Leather: Cowhide Black
    Gun:Springfield .380 1911
    Combat Cut?: No

Remember: American ends in "I can".

I'd love to get the MIni Tuck!
    My pocket holster is wearing out!!
    By the way.. I loved the tank top demo....

concealed holster

Since only one is available, I think I would take a "Mini Tuck" w/ J hooks. to accommodate my LCP. Mighty kind of you Luke!

6. Holster giveaway

I would like the right-hand Supertuck Deluxe Holster for a Kahr PM40,with Crimson Trace, as I carry it with me all day. Thanks for the great offers, and information. The little Kahr can ride in style!!!

7. The right hand Super Tuck Deluxe!! I normaly use a Blackhawk and it's a good holster made of fine leather,But the gun is either geting hit on the end of the barrel when i get in and out of the car and jamming into my side,I like the idea of it being tucked in,Look's like a kick butt holster!!!By the way S.F. M-1911 .45 Auto 5inch"Just in case I win"

I've already got a SuperTuck (love it!), so I'd like OWB Mag Carrier Dual in black for XD40, if that's not stretching the rules too much.

Cross Breed Holster

Super tuck Deluxe for a Browning HP
    Right hand
    No combat cut
    Horsehide

Thanks!

Thumbs up Snap slide

The snap slide looks to be the best for my little Taurus millenium 9mm but I would want the natural horse hide for that extra good look. I am big guy at 275lb. so the i/s waistband is hard to work for me but this close hugging o/s looks like the one I use everyday only the Crossbreed looks to be a much nicer one.

11. I would love to have this holster for my 9 mm, Glock 26. This is a very nice holster and it looks great too.

Thanks,
    Penny