Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 71
Page 71 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. The right hand super tuck deluxe looks very comfortable. I could never afford one otherwise

3. MiniTuck, right-hand, horsehide:

I'd love to gift this to my wife since she's become so involved with her own self-defense.

4. Hm...

The right handed Super Tuck Deluxe for me too...

holster

right hand horse hide super tuck deluxe! sweet holster may have to buy one if i don't win. it would be another 'tuxedo' for my sig P239 .40 S&W to wear.
    "An unloaded gun is an exspensive club"! Sig Sauer P239 DAK .40 S&W // 2nd Amend = you can carry as soon as your father says you can!

6. Crossbreed holster

A right-hand super tuck deluxe in combat cut horsehide for a Kahr PM9 with laser.

7. Definitely a Super Tuck Deluxe. This would definitely save my belt and hips during long hours of concealed carry.

Crossbreed Giveaway

I would like to get the Super Tuck Deluxe for my Sig 239. I have tried other ITWB holster but have not found a good match for my body type. I would like to go with the highly recommended Crossbreed.

9. i like the right hand, horse hide, glock 19 supertuck deluxe with j clips. looks comfy

10. Contest

I'd go with the SuperTuck Deluxe, for a Glock 17 right handed. Looks like it would be comfy and fit well.

A Right Hand, Super Tuck Deluxe in Horsehide for a Taurus 24/7
    Last edited by JDScott2; 03-18-2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Forgot to add Right Hand