Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 76
Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. I would love to have the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe for my Bersa 380, right hand. This is my first gun and I would love to own a Crossbreed as my first holster!

bigotist

It would be very comfortable to have a MINI TUCK for my Colt Pony Pocketlite- It's just returned from the smiths with a clean bill of use--

__________________________________________________ ___________
    ~FAST IS FINE, BUT ACCURACY IS EVERYTHING~
    Wyatt Earp

crossbreed holster give away

Black right hand Springfield 45 auto with 5" barrell Thanks

5. Super Tuck Deluxe - Horsehide

I would want one for my Springfield XD with Crimson Trace.

6. I will take a right hand, supertuck deluxe for a LCR please

I would get the SuperTuck Deluxe for the new SW Bodyguard 38 with integrated laser sight.

I have one of their holsters already for my Sig P245. A rather large gun, wearing their holster with it is more comfortable that carrying my wallet. The horse hide really makes a difference as well.

I really want to get the new SW Bodyguard due to size and functionality but haven't sprung for it yet because I know that when I get it I'm going to have to get a CrossBreed - IE save up more money. This would definitely help me along the way to getting the best, most comfortable, and secure holster I have ever had the pleasure to carry.

Thank you for the opportunity to enter.

Super Tuck deluxe for a Springfield XD 4" .45

thanks luke,,,
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

Mini Tuck in black... every one needs something in black for wearing and carrying

10. Thumbs up SuperTuck Deluxe

I would like the SuperTuck Deluxe Right Hand for 1911. This looks like it would be a very comfortable IWB for all day carry of a 1911. Also looks like a quality American made product.

SuperTuck Deluxe Cow hide

I have owned a similar model that was not as "concealing". Love the design, width and depth for comfort!

Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast