Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 77
Page 77 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Thumbs up CrossBreed Holster

I would like the Cross Breed Super Tuck right hand for a standard full size 1911A1. It is an awesome looking holster! I am highly impressed with it!!

3. Super Tuck Deluxe, Right hand, horse hide, XDm model, any of the clips. This holster is for comfort and fits any style, cause you cant see it haha. Seriously though this would complement an XDm .40 compact that has only seen the inside of a hard manufacturers paddle holster.

Super Tuck deluxe for right hand for my new Taurus 651 357mag Why Im a new CCL carrier and I would love the best CC Holster

5. Still hope for that new holster!! Can't wait to see who win's it..

6. I would select the MiniTuck. I have a family member that has one of your holsters and it was the most comfortable I have tried. I would love to have one for my LCP.

7. I'd get the SuperTuck Deluxe. I've heard a lot of good things about it and would like to try one out to carry my G23

Definitely the SuperTuck Deluxe for a Commander sized 1911. Need IWB with comfort and easy access

Right hand super tuck deluxe

Right hand super tuck deluxe as well for Taurus PT111 pro millennium.
    From the review the comfort seems to be the best feature.
    Mike C USAF Retired - 431X1

Taurus PT111 Millennium Pro

ps biker

SnapSlide Holster looks like a really great holster. I do not care for IWB type holster. I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II and this holster looks like it would work well with my pistol!!

I need one for my 1911

I have yet to acquire a concealment holster for my Colt 1911 so the SuperTuck Deluxe, RH, cowhide, w/o rail would be a great starter for me. Seems to be the one I can set the bar to while searching for the perfect one to carry.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Page 77 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast