Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 79
Page 79 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway

I would like a Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe for a Taurus 605, right hand, black.
    I was going to buy one, but this would be so very nice to have one as a gift.

Bill

Smile Crossbreed holster giveaway

I am posting this to enter the free holster giveaway because I have just obtained my Armed Security Guard License and would love to have this for when I have a undercover assignment.

4. Crossbread Holster Contest

I would prefer a left handed Cross Breed SuperTuck Deluxe in horsehide for an XDM 9mm compact. Thank you!

I really need a RH Supertuck for my 4" Kimber. It would be nice to have something tuckable so I can do away with cover garments.
    All that is neccessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing...Edmund Burke

I would love to win

SuperTuck Right Hand in Horse Hide for S&W J-Frame revolver.

Super tuck deluxe for my Glock 19.

A right hand Super Tuck for a 1911 or my KelTec P11 for me...

Super Tuck, right hand for S&W Model 39. What better way to carry your favorite handgun.
    'til next time, Switch
    "Next to creating life, the finest thing a man can do is to save one." - Abraham Lincoln

10. crossbreed

Would love a minituck for the LCP, that way I wouldnt have to carry in my pocket.

Mini tuck, right hand, cowhide for my Kel-Tec PF9 because summer is coming and I need something that will be very stable, comfortable and well hidden on hiking and biking days while wearing trail shorts, a 1.5 inch belt and a light shirt.

Page 79 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast