Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 8
Page 8 of 123 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. SuperTuck Deluxe for a S&W M&P9. I already have an OWB option, so an IWB option would be a nice addition to the tool box...

Exact list of options:

SuperTuck Deluxe for M&P9
    Right Hand
    Horse hide
    Combat Cut
    J-Clips

I have a SuperTuck for my XD40sc and my XD45c. I absolutely love it!

I'd like to have a QwikClip for long drives, though ... just haven't brought myself to buy one. If I could win one, though, I wouldn't have to buy one! :-)

Free Crossbreed

I would love to have the LH Super Tuck for a bBersa 380.

Thanks and good luck to all.

5. Right Hand Super Tuck. For a Ruger P89. That is a nice looking holster.
    I am a big guy. 6'2" 275lbs All the holsters I have tried have been uncomfortable. The super tuck looks geat and from the research I have done, it should be what I need. Thanks for the giveaways!
    SC GrassRoots Member.

I would love a right hand Supertuck for a G26. I need a holster I can use when I need to tuck my shirt. Thanks for the give aways.
    “Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny” Thomas Jefferson

7. Right-handed SuperTuck Deluxe for the Ruger SP101, my lone warrior.

8. Crossbreed Supertuck deluxe for an FNP 9

Thanks!
    Bud
    A law abiding citizen of Illinois is a disarmed target waiting to become a victim

I'd take a left hand SuperTuck for a Ruger SR9. I've heard tons of great things about Crossbreed, and would love the chance to try one out!

10. The right hand super tuck deluxe for my Glock 19. Ive been looking for a good holster for that, and just found it.

11. SuperTuck Deluxe

Holsters are such an interesting thing. We spend all this money on pistols, carry them around all the time but the whole point is to have a holster that 1.) conceals our gun and 2.) doesnt feel like it's on you. I have three different holsters for my Sig 229 and am still looking for the perfect one for my Kimber Ultra Carry II. No matter what holster I have bought to date I havent had any luck finding one that is nice and concealed and that doesnt jam me in the waist. Currently I have my Kimber Ultra Carry II in my brief case or in the summer in my cargo shorts. I just havent found the perfect holster yet. Who knows maybe this one will be nicer!

So, Right hand, SuperTuck Deluxe for a Sig 229 since there are no options for a Kimber Ultra Carry II.

Page 8 of 123 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast