Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 80
Page 80 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Crossbreed Giveaway

I would like a Right Hand Microclip for my Beretta 21 Bobcat. For those times I can't carry my Ruger SR9 in my SuperTuck Deluxe.

3. Its simple...

I already have a CBH that I carry. After many years my wife got her chl as well as a pt-140 slim last year. The simple part....i wake up after her and go grab my super tuck dux just to find my gun in the drawer, as she has taken my super tuck to carry hers... I want my CBH back!

Thanks guys. And good luck to all that reply!

4. Supertuck Deluxe ONLY with the combat cut!

I have the same for my compact XD .45 and the combat cut allows a quicker acquistion of the firearm (at least for me) since there is no leather between the butt of the gun and my side. With the leather there, it was difficult to get a full and proper grip.

Best holsters I've ever had and I have some nice Galco IWB's and I love them but they still print much more than the supertuck.

I also went to a wedding with the same .45 tucked under a white shirt (and t-shirt), had my jacket off and dancing and no one knew the better!

Thumbs up SuperTuck Deluxe

I would pick the SuperTuck Deluxe for my FNP-9.

As a pistol instructor I think you have to go above and beyond when it comes to teaching firearms safety and explaining the importance of a good holster is a big part of that. I prefer to have several different styles and types of holsters available for students to see and try so that they can find out what works best for them.

6. Crossbreed

I'd pick the Super Tuck Deluxe, Right hand, horsehide, for a 5" 1911 with a Tac Rail.

Yes Please!

I carry a gun. I find a police officer much too heavy. -- If I win I will have an awesome place to carry said gun <smile>!

Right Hand, Horsehide Natural, Glock 21, w/ J Clips!

Crossbreed rocks & so does USA Carry!

CrossBreed Holster

SuperTuck Deluxe for a Sig P239 .40S&W.

Crossbreed Holster Giveaway

Left Hand Super Tuck Deluxe in cowhide black no combat cut for Sig P250 All Variants. Newest gun and hardest to find left handed holster for. Thanks for the opportunity!

Quick Clip Left Hand for a Ruger SR9.

I'd like to carry MOB sometimes and already have a supertuck delux on order for my SR9

I am a disabled & on limited income & looking for no sympathy. I am licensed to conceal carry in 32 States. (I firmly believe in the 2nd Ammendment, the Bill of rights as a whole and the God-given Right to defend myself if my life is being threatened & not be an victim/target because of the nature of my disability).
    I recently acquired a CZ 75B Stainless with Walnut Grips and need the absolute best most stable, concealable and comfortable rig for her to rest in, as I go about my business.

A Right handed Horsehide SuperTuck Deluxe w/J-Clips for the full-sized CZ 75B would be just "the ticket" I dream about but cannot immediately afford, given my situation. I am not looking for any handouts but would loved to be one of those picked...if not, it will be just a bit at a time until I can order one myself...my research says SuperTucks are definitely worth waiting for, if a person has to go that way (a dime at a time). Μολὼν λαβέ
    "There's a reason you separate the Military and the Police. One fights the enemy of the State and the other serves and protects the People. When the Military becomes both, then the enemies of the State tend to become the People."

Page 80 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast