Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 82
Page 82 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Crossbreed Giveaway

Definitely a right hand Super Tuck Deluxe for Sig 239.

3. Thumbs up Concealed carry holster

I chose the Crossbreed SuperTuck - being a woman it looks like the best fit, most comfortable and the most user friendly for me. I like that you can tuck in your shirt (even though I don't usually). I do not have a concealed carry license for my home state, DE, although I have one from Frontsight - (Utah) that is reciprocal for a lot of states. The holster for my 9mm is not all that comfortable for me... It would be great to win!

Cool

I would go with the Super Tuck Deluxe. Left Handed, Horsehide Natural ( I am a sweater in the heat ).

I'm not sure on size though, if the FS would work for my compact also I would go that way. Doing that I could carry my S&W M&P 40 FS or C. If not I guess I would just get it for the compact.

Thank You for doing this and a BIG THANK YOU if I win .
    "Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Holster choice

I choose the CrossBreed "Super tuck deluxe. Right-handed. Natural horse hide. For my S&W, M&P .40 Cal. What I have now is a cloth insider made in china. It's out of shape and worn thou at the barrel site.
    Thanks for the opportunity.
    Dennis.

6. Cool Giveaway!

I would choose the right hand super tuck deluxe for XDm 3.8" barrel.

Never tried an IWB holster but I just did my carry class so time to tote it around!

Bottom Gum

Right handed super tuck deluxe for my Glock30.

QwikClip RH Horsehide for S&W Sigma
    Extremely low-key concealment with mmmmm.... horsehide. Down south that horsehide sure does treat you better in June/July. No matter who you are, you're gonna sweat like a champ down here. This holster looks like it could be a winner.

I'll choose the Mini-tuck. If it's designed for the Ruger LCP it'll fit my Kel-Tec P3AT perfectly. Other than that I'd take the Bedside-backup for my 16-ounce J-frame titanium.357.
    MOLON LABE

super tuck combat cut

I would pick the super tuck with combat cut made from horse hide. I have read nothing but positive things about Crossbreeds IWB holsters. My dad has one and loves it. Plus I like what I've heard and read about the company and would like to give them support. And with the new copycat products out there make a good case for a good product. I would get it for my HK USP .40 Compact.

Right Hand SuperTuck Deluxe to fit my Colt Commander would be mighty fine, Kind Sir!

Page 82 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast