Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 88
Page 88 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. I like the right-handed Minituck in horsehide for the Kahr P40. It looks more appropriately-sized for my gun than the Supertuck, and the horsehide is supposed to be a big plus in hot climates.

Right handed Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe in horsehide (it gets hot and humid here in Georgia) for my Ruger SR9c. As for why, it would be my first IWB and I'd like the best.

4. I'd go for the SuperTuck for my XD40. Just got my CC permit and this would allow me to bring along "my little friend"!

I need a RH SuperTuck Deluxe, horse hide for my Glock 36

Crossbreed holsters are well made, hold up and are comfortable
    When concealed carrying all day long comfort is as important as concealability. Totally one of my top favorites in holsters

Super Tuck Deluxe

Super Tuck Deluxe, right hand for Smith and Wesson Sigma 9mil. New to concealed carry and will be getting my gun this week. Been planning on getting a Crossbreed Holster sometime in the future.

a right hand SuperTuck Deluxe holster for my sig p226 with j-clips!

8. A SuperTuck Deluxe cow leather holster for a Springfield XDM .40 I simply cannot say how much I love the CrossBreed holsters and it is DEFINITELY my carry holster of choice. There are times that I don't even realize it is there. I have one now for a Taurus PT-111 and can't say enough about it. You can't go wrong with a Crossbreed Holster!

9. Give Away

I would Love the Mini Tuck right hand Horsehide natural for the Taurus PT738
    I use a pocket holster at this time.

I would love to get the left handed super tuck deluxe in horsehide for the Walther PK380 for my wife! she is new to carrying and just sent her application for her permit. that holster would keep her interest and help her keep her interest in carrying to protect herself.

11. Again i have two say>I Think i'm going to win this one!!! sorry folks...

Page 88 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast