Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 91
Page 91 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. It would be an honor to receive a Super Tuck Deluxe, right handed for a Beretta PX4 sub compact.

3. Free holster

Sweet--hope I win. I want the Super Tuck deluxe because the promo makes it look perfect for comfortable conceal carry.

Difficult choice

I would choose the qwikclip in right handed for my glock 23 made with horsehide. I have a holster similar to the super tuck deluxe that I really like, and am looking for something a little quicker and easier to put on.

5. Already posted, but getting a new pistol for concealed carry-
    I'd love a supertuck deluxe in horsehide right handed for the
    Smith & Wesson M&P 40 compact with crimson trace laser grips
    Actually, I need 2... Getting one for my Dad too!!!
    Paul

I'd consider it a great honour to win the Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe in horsehide for the hot & humid days when I have to conceal carry my SIG P229R

Crossbreed Holster...

I believe a right handed horsehide SuperTuck for my Taurus 24/7 OSS DS .45ACP would be IDEAL for every day carry. I like the double clip design for better weight distribution with larger handguns.
    Taurus 24/7 OSS DS .45
    Ruger LCR .357
    Remington 870 Tactical 12 ga

8. Super tuck deluxe for my Colt 1911A1 45 cal or for my Glock 23 40 cal. The mini tuck for my Walther PPKS .380. Either one will do me fine....

Remember this: you can't tune a fish....

9. I think that the Horsehide Supertuck Deluxe would be perfect for carrying my 1911.

10. I would get the Super Tuck Deluxe with the horsehide for my XDm 3.8" .40 S&W. I currently carry it in an Ace Case IWB holster that only fits the gun loosely and is not as comfortable to carry as I expect a crossbreed would be. I should als be getting my non-resident Utah CCW permit so that I can carry in 20 some other states. The XDm is a great gun, but the butt of the gun does tend to print with the lesser holster; something I think the crossbreed might be able to prevent.

11. I would love to have a superTuck for my Glock 23 Right hand in black.

I own one of these for my Bersa 380 and love it. By far the most comfortable holster I have ever used. You can't even tell that it is there and it works well with most pants and shirt combos.

Page 91 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast