Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 95
Page 95 of 123 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Super tuck R.H. for my XDm 3.8 9mm Larry Mesa, AZ

3. I would choose the super tuck for the Glock 26 or 17

4. My choice

A super tuck deluxe, right handed in horsehide for my Glock 23 with V clips and J clip would be nice.
    Thanks!!

Crossbreed Giveaway

A Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe Right Hand Horsehide Natural for my Glock 23 with J-Clips.

I need a concealable comfortable holster to wear with my shirt tucked in so that people at work do not freak out.
    True Then and True Today - We must be prepared at all times to defend ourselves and those we love.

6. Super Tuck Deluxe RT handed for me too. This looks way more comfortable than the blocky Comp-tac I am wearing now. My Glock 19 is in dire need of a new holster! Thanks to Crossbreed for supporting this site!

Scott

Concealed Carry Holster Givaway

I would prefer to have the Snapslide. It looks as if it would come the closest to fitting my Hi Point .45.

8. Crossbreed Holster Giveaway

I would get the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe, right handed in black cowhide for a Glock 19. This one would go to my brother as a gift to welcome him into the world of concealed carry. He just recently received his carry permit and has not yet gotten a nice holster. I have had a Supertuck since last June and carry a Kimber Pro CDP II in it. They are very comfortable and hide the gun beautifully. No one has yet to tell me that they can tell I'm carrying. I know that there are many nice holsters available out there, but if IWB is the way you prefer to carry, you will never go wrong with a Supertuck from Crossbreed. Thanks from me, too, to Crossbreed for supporting USA Carry!!!
    -Tom

9. a Right hand supertuck in black for a browning HiPower would be nice.

10. Left handed chat deluxe for Glock 19,23,26

I would love a right hand Super Tuck Deluxe in cowhide black for a Glock 23 with a CT Laserguard.

Page 95 of 123 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast