Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 97
Page 97 of 123 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Right hand, for a keltec pf11. My Kimber Solo will fit in this crossbreed perfectly. Thanks

3. Crossbreed Holster

I have the Super Tuck and Mini Tuck for my Sig P239 and KelTec P3AT (4 Crossbreed holsters). My favorite is the Super Tuck because carries the gun in a position that is totally undetectable even with a light shirt, distributes the weight well, and never lets the gun poke or abrade me. Also, retention is excellent while still allowing a smooth, easy draw.

4. Crossbreed holster

I would choose a crossbreed snapslide for right hand shooter to fit my Glock 21sf. I have several Supertuck deluxe for my other pistols but would love to try their snapslide while drivimg.

Dwayne

Right hand Super Tuck for Glock 17. I am taking my CCW class Friday and I open carry now and this would be a perfect gift for me and this would be my first concealed holster.

6. Crossbreed Give Away

I would take another Super tuck deluxe. I have one for my Taurus 7/24 and
    would like to have one for my Para P-14. They are great holsters.

Bed side back up for the standard 5" 1911 Colt 45, I've been needing something like this and already have all the convential holster I will ever need.

8. MiniTuck IWB for Taurus 709 Slim

Would love to have a Crossbreed MiniTuck IWB for Taurus 709 Slim or Ruger LCP. JClips would be awesome!!

For me - I'm small & would choose the mini.
    Thx,
    Bill

10. Crossbreed Contest

I like the Super Tuck, Right hand, horse for a Smith & Wesson Sigma SW40VE. I've been looking at this holster for months but just don't have the money right now.

Absolutely a right hand Mini tuck for my Ruger LCP without laser.
    It's nearly the perfect holster for my build. The LCP would virtually disappear.

Page 97 of 123 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast