How to call the police when you are old - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to call the police when you are old

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    I am willing to bet the guard was in on it. If it is a gated community they would have to say who or what house they are dropping off or picking up from. If that did not happen what is the purpose of paying for the guard and gate to be there?
    I would be looking for a new guard.

Here in AK folks get use to the Troopers taking at least 30 minutes to respond if you call,unless one happens to be in your neck of the woods. And I'm only 8 miles out of Wasilla. If you get robbed,say a snowmanchine,ATV,I've been asked to just provide dispatch with the description and VIN number. I hear we now have a Trooper or two more now patrolling the area,so they may now provide better service. It sucks for everyone here when a call may send them 80 miles or more away and the call requires a backup Trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by retirednak View Post
    Here in AK folks get use to the Troopers taking at least 30 minutes to respond if you call,unless one happens to be in your neck of the woods. And I'm only 8 miles out of Wasilla. If you get robbed,say a snowmanchine,ATV,I've been asked to just provide dispatch with the description and VIN number. I hear we now have a Trooper or two more now patrolling the area,so they may now provide better service. It sucks for everyone here when a call may send them 80 miles or more away and the call requires a backup Trooper.
    Or like when they have a high speed chase that goes for 150 miles.

Hats off !!!

Hats off to the old time,smart as a whip LOVE IT !!!

That chase was too funny. Seems the brass-was too worried about dinging up their patrol cars,down in the state they would have had the car spun out within the first 75 miles As many truckers pulling doubles to Fairbanks,they could have stopped the Meth head sooner. Personally seen it done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12