The most anti gun members of Congress

Thread: The most anti gun members of Congress

The most anti gun members of Congress

Yes, I know that this information is from the 109th Congress, but it is nevertheless pretty good. Not a lot of surprises here, actually.

here is the link for a listing of the most anti gun senators
    http://www.humanevents.com/blog-detail.php?id=15612

here is a link for the listing of the most anti gun representatives
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...6/ai_n17172716

Since Mike DeWine was defeated in 2006, if I could make a list of the most anti gun senators of the 110th Congress, I would replace his name with that of Barack Obama.

An interesting point to note is that the People's Republics of California, New York, and Massachussetts have both their senators on the list (my list also includes both Illinois senators). Also, five of the ten on the most anti gun representatives list are from the people's Republics of California and New York. Gee, what a shock!
    Last edited by tattedupboy; 02-27-2008 at 06:58 PM.

You are right. No supprise here. These are the cream of the crap, I mean crop.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Reading those lists has gone a long way toward curbing my appetite...hey, I think I just figured out how to lose weight :akuma:

Tim

that's just sad
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I agree jut sad.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

The names were pretty much what I expected, with a few sprinkled in that I had never heard of before.
    An armed society is a polite society.