no guns or ammo? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no guns or ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by captsam54 View Post
    You got to be kidding.. He wouldn't be That Stupid...!!!
    Would you really be willing to bet on that?

3. Angry

I heard this from Glenn Beck on Fox News Network, on his program Wednesday, he said the NRA was invited to the White House, but didn't want to attened the meeting because they thought it would be pointless. Look up Glenn's website he doesn't put things on unless it's public record. On his program, he said they're going after sporting & hunting guns too. I'd like to think this would never happen, but knowing BO & his dirty tricks, I wouldn't put it past him....Hopefully we can put all our minds together & find out if this is true. I don't want to end up like these European Countries & only having rocks for protection.

Quote Originally Posted by RC10 View Post
    I heard this from Glenn Beck on Fox News Network, on his program Wednesday, he said the NRA was invited to the White House, but didn't want to attened the meeting because they thought it would be pointless. Look up Glenn's website he doesn't put things on unless it's public record. On his program, he said they're going after sporting & hunting guns too. I'd like to think this would never happen, but knowing BO & his dirty tricks, I wouldn't put it past him....Hopefully we can put all our minds together & find out if this is true. I don't want to end up like these European Countries & only having rocks for protection.
    Well theres your problem you are taking Glenn Beck rants as real information instead of an act he is putting on for money. The things that come out of Glenn Becks mouth are asinine. While he might be a smart man his tv show personality is an asinine lunatic ranting and raving about what if's. So don't believe it until you hear about it on a news channel other than Fox.

Just an observation RC10.

Your first post in this thread looked like an uneducated inbred hilljack wrote it. Your second post was near perfect english. Did you just take the fastest remedial english course ever, or were you just trying your creative writing skills?

1) Executive Orders must conform with the Constitution and laws passed by Congress.
    2) They generally lack force of law.
    3) SCOTUS/US Courts have overturned two E.O.s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executi...(United_States)

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/executive_orders.php

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    No Switzerland got us beat. They issues rifles to every house hold and hold yearly government sponsored shooting contest were all the ammo is provide by the government. The USA has lost its edge in having able bodied good shooters most teens now play video gamer FPS (first person shooter) games and cant aim a real rifle. So while some of us are prepared most of the USA citizens are not.
    I can do both....!!!!! And your right about Switzerland.. I have a Buddie from there and he has told me tons of related target shooting and qualifying etc. Big deal to be the best shooter in High School etc. LOL....
    I refuse to be a victim, and to to protect my loved ones.. That is why I carry..

8. Really? Beck told you legislation was being signed to stop the sales of firearms and ammo and you heard that in CA you have to run away from an intruder in your own home? Wow, and its getting bad in CA? Oh my gosh, what should we do? I have a suggestion, lets move this thread to the joke section. I do not mean this in a harsh way, I am just assuming this is a joke.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12