pilot in wyoming

Thread: pilot in wyoming

1. pilot in wyoming

Well it finally happend.
    The Wyoming Governor signed into law that in July a ccw permit is not needed. I dont quite know what to make of that.

What is there to make of it? Law abiding citizens will carry their guns and criminals will carry theirs too. Nothing changed, except one less hindrance to law abiding citizens carrying their guns.

It's always been legal in Wyoming for those without permits to carry handguns, they just couldn't conceal them. Meanwhile, the criminals have been concealing theirs without a permit the whole time.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by pilot in wyoming View Post
    Well it finally happend.
    The Wyoming Governor signed into law that in July a ccw permit is not needed. I dont quite know what to make of that.
    As in no permit needed just in july, or he signed the law in July?

... easy enough to read that the law becomes effective in July of this year.

Conga-rat's, Wyoming! Excellent news for ya'll. 'Course, to CC anywhere outside of Wyoming you'll still need to have that license.

Just sayin'.
    Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #12-751

Quote Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
    'Course, to CC anywhere outside of Wyoming you'll still need to have that license.

Just sayin'.
    Except in Alaska, Arizona and Vermont.

oh.... and outside of incorporated areas in Montana.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.