Beauty queen shoots intruder in home invasion - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beauty queen shoots intruder in home invasion

Note the caption for the photo..."Florida beauty queen 'right'...." yeah like someone would mistake that dude for the hot chick....

Thank goodness they were prepared....

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBlues View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that the fiance is a pompous ass? I'm glad that the bad guy isn't a burden to society anymore though.
    No you are not the only one. I'm still waiting for the investigation to be completed.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBlues View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that the fiance is a pompous ass? I'm glad that the bad guy isn't a burden to society anymore though.
    I saw somewhere (can't remember where exactly) where her fiance had previously been engaged and his wife-to-be lost a $31,000 wedding/engagement ring. They were upset because the insurance company was taking too long to pay for the ring (which was flown in from Israel). Not necessarily a big deal but kind of wierd.

[sarcasm] They should both be charged with murder. They baited that man to attack them. Flaunting a $60,000 engagement ring. Paying for pizza with $100 bills. What did they expect to happen? This is what happens in capitalist society. The rich trample on the poor.[/sarcasm]
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    They should both be charged with murder. They baited that man to attack them. Flaunting a $60,000 engagement ring. Paying for pizza with $100 bills. What did they expect to happen? This is what happens in capitalist society. The rich trample on the poor.
    So wealthy people should be required to handle their money a certain way so criminals wont be shot???

What!?!?

They should both be charged with murder. They baited that man to attack them. Flaunting a $60,000 engagement ring. Paying for pizza with $100 bills. What did they expect to happen? This is what happens in capitalist society. The rich trample on the poor.
    That is some liberal hippy logic. Just because they have money they "baited" the thief?? So how much money are you allowed to have and spend before you are accused of baiting? A thief should be worm food no matter how much money the victim has. I assume since you think they baited the thief that it would have been better if the thief raped her, killed the wus husband and cut off her finger for the ring "bait".

I don't have much and I have been the victim of theft. All thieves should hang.

The Blaze has a story about her trying to "cash in" on the incident, along with a modified poster here: GUN-TOTING BEAUTY QUEEN LOOKS TO CASH IN ON FAME AFTER KILLING BURGLAR WITH PINK PISTOL

But the funniest (and maybe most insightful) comment was this one:

OTTODIEDACKTICK
    Posted on March 25, 2011 at 1:12pm
    This woman is pretty scary. She’s pretty and scary. If I were her fiancee, I would try to hire another hit man, if at first …

Quote Originally Posted by FLhunter3 View Post
    So wealthy people should be required to handle their money a certain way so criminals wont be shot???
    Quote Originally Posted by Jes View Post
    That is some liberal hippy logic. Just because they have money they "baited" the thief?? So how much money are you allowed to have and spend before you are accused of baiting? A thief should be worm food no matter how much money the victim has. I assume since you think they baited the thief that it would have been better if the thief raped her, killed the wus husband and cut off her finger for the ring "bait".

I don't have much and I have been the victim of theft. All thieves should hang.
    I was being sarcastic.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Sorry

I was being sarcastic.
    Sorry I missed the sarcasm.

11. Thumbs up

That has to be a Charter Arms Pink Lady. They hold five rounds. From what I read, it sounds like she hit him four times. Not bad at all.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast