The last place I would disarm myself is a Walmart bathroom - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The last place I would disarm myself is a Walmart bathroom

1. I know it sounds weird and stupid, but it happens. My utility freaked out and wrote a really crazy "no weapons policy" (I work for the uber-PC City Of Seattle) after an electrical worker left his 1911 in Condition One in a stall, and it was found by a hoplophobe. This same guy also lost said 1911 on Aurora Ave. N. while riding his Harley, resulting in sparks and a very scuffed 1911.

Another guy I know managed to leave a Charter Arms Bulldog .44 in a department store changing room.

Some people just need lanyards -- or a few more brain cells....
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

For me, Wal-mart bathroom's would be the last place I would go to, even if I needed to go. I would leave and go to a filling station or a restaurant, then come back and finish shopping.

I am sure the employees do not have to use the customers facilities. The customer facilities that I have seen and have been in in the past, were dirtier than ones in a baseball park.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12