MY M16/AR15/M4 "Rant" lol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MY M16/AR15/M4 "Rant" lol

I don't want no teenage queen ( Like I'd know what to do w/ her ayway) I just want my M14
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

What's wrong with having a weapon like this? LOL j/k.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I want to know WHY anyone would want one of those Jammomatics when they could save some money and get a real assault rifle like an AK47?

*Ducks, and runs for cover*

Sorry, I just had to, lol

5. I've got a basic iron sight "AR-15 type" weapon (converted to 9mm). Great fun. I tried out one with all the bells and whistles (including large scope) and it's very impressive as far as how much easier it is. It takes all the fun and challenge out of it though. I occasionally miss with my iron sights, with the monster scope I never missed (and I'm VERY new to shooting). An experienced person could probably never miss even if they were still sleeping. :-)

I got along fine with my M16 back in '68-'69 (the years when I really needed it), but really like target acquisition better with the red dot on my AR...especially with my somewhat "different" eyesight these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
    I think its important to remember that taste and personal preference aren't necessarily direct reflections on ability and "need", though it should take priority over "want", shouldn't limit your ambitions. Just my 2 Cents.
    I can't say that I disagree with you. Although I have noticed that a good number of shooters that do not have military training have never fired a rifle without a scope (in some cases, not even an air rifle). I will not even get into the issue of laser sights . . . But none the less, your point is well taken; there are many people out there that CAN shoot just fine with iron sights, but choose not to.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    What's wrong with having a weapon like this? LOL j/k.

That's freakin awsome! Where can I find a concealed carry holster for that thing? And hey where's the T.V. remote?

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    I can't say that I disagree with you. Although I have noticed that a good number of shooters that do not have military training have never fired a rifle without a scope (in some cases, not even an air rifle). I will not even get into the issue of laser sights . . . But none the less, your point is well taken; there are many people out there that CAN shoot just fine with iron sights, but choose not to.
    Yeah, I too have seen way to many guys use gadgets and do-dads to replace or compensate for lack of quality training.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    I want to know WHY anyone would want one of those Jammomatics when they could save some money and get a real assault rifle like an AK47?

*Ducks, and runs for cover*

Sorry, I just had to, lol
    Some people don't like the sounds of an AK-47. It is the sound of the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Some people don't like the sounds of an AK-47. It is the sound of the enemy.
    Enemy to some. Freedom fighters to MANY!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12