Massachusetts Class A Concealed Carry Permit Came In Today!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massachusetts Class A Concealed Carry Permit Came In Today!

Thumbs up Massachusetts Class A Concealed Carry Permit Came In Today!

I finally got my class a permit no restrictions in the mail today here in mass. So exited

Congrats! That's always a good day.

Good deal!

Quote Originally Posted by eric1187 View Post
    I finally got my class a permit no restrictions in the mail today here in mass. So exited
    Congratulations
    Alan, TN

I'd certainly say congrats are in order. MA is one of the tougher states to get a no-restriction permit in isn't it? I know they don't recognize licenses/permits from any other state so that's probably an indicator of how tough they make it on their own citizens who desire to carry.

3X PM

dusted Guest
    Congrats to ya. being a mass resident myself, i can appreciate the hoops you had to jump through to get that. and as far as no restrictions go, it depends on what town you live in. some have specific requirements and some, like my town, just require you not to be a felon or have an otherwise violent past.

Quote Originally Posted by eric1187 View Post
    Good for you! Another one beats the communism. Central MA seems to be better for ALP/No Res though. If you don't mind what was your "reason" I'm gonna try for my Non-Res so when I go home a can carry. If you don't want to post it could you PM me? I'm hoping having permits in 2 other states will help, but I'm sure it won't

Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    Good for you! Another one beats the communism. Central MA seems to be better for ALP/No Res though. If you don't mind what was your "reason" I'm gonna try for my Non-Res so when I go home a can carry. If you don't want to post it could you PM me? I'm hoping having permits in 2 other states will help, but I'm sure it won't

Thanks guys mass is tough. I wrote "all lawful purposes" and they excepted it.

dusted Guest
    all lawful purposes is what my instructor advised and what i wrote. imo, there really is no other answer. whatever you do, don't write "to shoot people". they frown on that

Ya, I got my class a no restrictions with "all lawfull purpose". same with my Mother

I put a gun on layaway today im picking it up on tuesday. A smith and wesson sigma 9mm. Great gun for the price. With tax and out the door 389. with out tax was 359

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast