Hiding Guns - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hiding Guns

Different strokes for different folks.

Observation: If there really DID exist "one best way", everyone would do it that way.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

"one best way"

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Different strokes for different folks.

Observation: If there really DID exist "one best way", everyone would do it that way.

GG
    Very true. Good call, Gunny...

4. Just a note on safes, sorry if it was already mentioned. I keep the bottom of my safe loaded with boxes of bullet heads ( since I reload) and then put a piece of plywood and carpet on top of that. You could also use iron/sand filled weights . This will add weight so the safe is harder to move. With this my safe weighs about 800 lbs from the factory , but with the boxes of 500 rd lead bullet heads and then guns the safe weighs close to 2000 lbs.They would have to get a pallet jack to move it from my living room!

I have two pistols only and they r with me at all times..midsize 40 and a bug...thats all i need. I dont hunt anymore so i dont need those items anymore laying around for thieves to steal. My gold wedding ring and my watch is all i need in the jewerly dept. I guess i keep things simple, i have never been someone to buy up a bunch of stuff, just happy with the simple things in life as in ownership of things. I truely believe the less u hav the better off u are. I dont like a lt of clutter in a house either.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567