Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 103
Page 103 of 189 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

*Fingers crossed*

Thanks for the chance! New to the forum. Glad to have found it

3. Long live Ruger.

I never win anything! In fact, even if I were to be picked, I'd have to give the stuff away to the first person that asked so that I wouldn't damage my colossal losing streak.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

5. can always use another Ruger - LC9 would go well with my SR9c and SP101 :)

6. I'd love to win this one for my wife

Just signed up, Giveaway is great, a great opportunity, but to belong to something you believe in is most important. Love to hunt and fish and bring my family and friends into the enjoyment. Safe firearms handling and understanding from the moment they know what a firearm is. Have taught my kids and grandkids responsibility of handling firearms and the fun of shooting, hunting and being outdoors.

8. Well here we go again another great package that I would like to win. As long as you keep giving away these packages I will keep trying to win. Thanks

9. Amazing offer,and your site is great and educational to those like me, new to firearms..lots to learn and appreciate the education your site provides

Super nice giveaway, I am looking forward to the drawing!

I'd love to win this but I have a feeling my g/f would steal it for her conceal gun. :)