Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 116
Page 116 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Thats awesome! The Ruger looks like a nice little gun that would be easy to hide. Hoping I win one! :)
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Benjamin Franklin

the chance at winning that giveaway was my reason for joining this site as i found it while looking up info on getting a concealed carry permit i've wanted one for a while and finally got around to focusing on doing so when i heard the gun show was coming up soon
    as it stands now all i have is an old browning dba i had for years keep it by my bed and decided i should get it out and become comfortable handling it just in case i need to it's in an old case but i have no holster to carry it or belt or safes for a gun
    if i don't win the contest and not counting on it as i never won anything in my life... i will purchase at least a good holster and a gun belt which i plan on checking prices at the show too while i'm there and stock up on some ammo to practice with as well amazing how expensive all that stuff is
    and probably a good gun cleaning kit as i will be practicing with my gun at a range can't seem to find a range close by in my area so i might have to drive a distance just to target practice
    i've only been on a range with that gun once and it was a few years ago so i know i need to get comfortable handling a gun and confident enough to use it safely and effectively and efficiently so i'd feel comfortable even carrying it

i'm a newbie to all this as i never much thought much about what i would do if i were to be mugged or someone attempts to assault me till the rash of robberies in my area and my neighbor being assaulted right in front of her home so it's time for me to get with the program here learn self defense tactics and practice them so i can have an edge if threatened by some thug
    gun control is being able to hit your target

4. I would love to be the winner of a LC9 its a compact hard hitting firearm

5. My wife will love it. I'll keep the belt.

6. Trying my luck again, but haven't been having much luck, at least not "good" luck. Anyway, I'd love to win the giveaway and add the Ruger LC9 to my small collection of Rugers.
    Making sure you hit your target!

7. Based on some recent data I saw, it appears Ruger is the top selling gun mfg in the USA. Good quality products at reasonable prices equals success!
    Making sure you hit your target!

8. Great prize package! I'm in!

9. Reliable guns at great prices are what Bill Ruger wanted to make. Their big NRA push helped a bit I'm sure. Their goal for next year is 1.2 million $ for the NRA.

Smile Sorry

Gee, I'm sorry, I'm going to be that other person this time.

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    I never win anything! There could be two people registered for a drawing, and I could have multiple entries, and the other guy still wins. Some people are born lucky. Some people are born good looking. My wife says I'm good looking, but we still play the lottery periodically just in case she's wrong.

11. My husband is a Ruger guy so I'll give this another try for a win.