Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 125
Page 125 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Awesome Drawing...

You guys rock!!

4. Glad I found this site -- seems to be everything i need on the subject.

Great site, great information and to top it off your give a ways are excellent

Aw come on guys, gals..... this is a drawing for a wonderful set of gifts, provided by the kindness of Luke and sponsors.

I truly do not understand the thinking of expressing "Never Win Anything" - "Think Positive not Negative" and if your name is not drawn... Oh Well!

You have had the opportunity to mix with a WHOLE BUNCH people and make new friends - there in lays the real prize and WE are all WINNERS.
    God, Family, Country and Self

Quote Originally Posted by K-Products.US View Post
    Aw come on guys, gals..... this is a drawing for a wonderful set of gifts, provided by the kindness of Luke and sponsors.

I truly do not understand the thinking of expressing "Never Win Anything" - "Think Positive not Negative" and if your name is not drawn... Oh Well!

You have had the opportunity to mix with a WHOLE BUNCH people and make new friends - there in lays the real prize and WE are all WINNERS.
    Who said "never win any thing?" All I said was don't get your hopes up. I'm not a supporter of this site so I can win something. I support this site because of all the great information it has. If I could donate more, I would. It's well worth it.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

8. A great little carry gun in a complete package. Thanks for offering the opportunity!

9. I always find good info here ... always try too win these giveaways ... and i always keep coming back for more of the good info ..

Blog Entries
    ok when is the drawing so i can win

As always, this is a killer giveaway. I can only hope, once again, that I can be the one chosen out of thousands of entries to win this awsome package.