Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 126
Page 126 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    Who said "never win any thing?" All I said was don't get your hopes up. I'm not a supporter of this site so I can win something. I support this site because of all the great information it has. If I could donate more, I would. It's well worth it.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2

Oh wow... I don't even know who you are.... and your taking it personal? Look through the posts & MANY posts (not all) read the "Never Win Anything" in it somewhere. And as far as your donating... I cannot speak for others but whatever anyone contributes, time, money, gifts, participation etc. to my way of thinking all of it is GREAT! Yet, nowhere in my statement did I indicated to you personally or that anyone reading my post they shoud do more for this site in any form or capacity.... Not sure why you would even think of that from my brief statement.
    God, Family, Country and Self

3. That is a great package. Would be nice to win that one.

Quote Originally Posted by mlapaglia View Post
    That is a great package. Would be nice to win that one.
    It would be nice to hear that you won.

5. Thanks for the giveaway.

And thanks for the great maps and all the info! I am constantly referring people to this site.

OH yeah! Would love this, or rather my girlfriend would. =->

Talking Optimism

I'm a confident optimist. I'm having a pair of holsters made. They just now emailed me that they're shipping them soon. :)I love to discuss firearms. my Skype address is peter.stanford1 Hope I hear from some of you!

Count me in! Would really like that set up!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooooooooooo ! would be perfect to get me started when i get my ccwp
    i'll wait till after the contest to buy anything just yet as it may take a while for the state to issue my permit. i sent my application in earlier this month for it just before i joined this forum and state says up to 90 days.....so i have hopefully a good chance of it all falling into place well for me by time the permit arrives......if i don't win i'm still saving my money so i can buy the gear and tools i'll need to comfortably carry and practice with
    be safe
    gun control is being able to hit your target

10. Awesome package.

11. What a great giveaway package! It is second to none.