Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 128
Page 128 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Something for everyone to use when replying to news articles about gun control laws: "What, Sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.... Whenever Governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins." (Rep. Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts, spoken during floor debate over the Second Amendment [ I Annals of Congress at 750 {August 17, 1789**])

Good luck to all on the give-away!! Have a fun and safe Memorial Day. Thanks to all of the Military worldwide. Good job all.

3. This givaway is by far the best. I hope to win.

Oh so many drawings and never me winning. Kind of like "Always a Bridesmaid, never a Bride". AND NO, if I win this drawing I will not dress up as like a bride, or French Maid or even Lassie. Just pick me and I won't have to post on this thread again other than Thanking USA CARRY.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Count me in on this please.

i would so love to win this giveaway too especially being it would be perfect for someone like me who is new to the idea of conceal carry and still awaiting my permit
    someone like me who doesn't have any gear yet for conceal carry
    i do have an old browning but it seems a bit too bulky to carry
    at any rate i hope if i don't win it that it still goes to someone just starting out who doesn't have any gear and maybe not even a gun yet as the giveaway is a great package for a newbie and has everything a newbie would need as far as gear and all to carry
    but the skills are up to them
    best wishes for someone who could really use the stuff wins it
    i'm going to wait to buy anything until the contest is over and if i don't win it i'm definitely going to check out test firing the model gun in this giveaway as it looks like a perfect carry gun too buy and at least a belt and holster like the ones shown too as of now i don't have minor children living in my house so i can hold off on safes but i'd use it if i had them for sure
    god i can't wait till the winner is had end of july two long months of waiting
    gun control is being able to hit your target

7. Great contest.
    Can't afford to buy annything right now, this old vet needs all he can get.

Looks like a great package. Thanks to USA Carry and the sponsors and best of luck to everyone.

I really can use a new gun so I hope I will Win!!!
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

10. this would be a nice addition to my collection. It would be a big brother to my little LCP(380). Always great to see a family grow.

11. Awesome giveaway...I rented the LC9 this past weekend and it shot beautifully. I would feel insanely lucky to win this. Thanks for the chance!