Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 13
Page 13 of 189 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. Would be nice to win but I wont get my hopes up.

3. I just held the LC9 not too long ago and holy crap does that feel like a great product. Whether I win this or not I will have one, good job Ruger and great idea on the giveaway Luke

Quote Originally Posted by turbo52 View Post
    I just held the LC9 not too long ago and holy crap does that feel like a great product. Whether I win this or not I will have one, good job Ruger and great idea on the giveaway Luke
    100% made in U.S.A. Gotta like that. Ruger stands by their products. I'd love to try their new 1911.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalph07 View Post
    Sounds like a GREAT opportunity for a very good giveaway...
    Still hoping! :-)

6. This giveaway just keeps getting better and better !!! AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

New additions to the giveaway including a Crimson Trace Laser Sight and a Gun Safe from GunSafes.com. See the details here!

Concealed Carry Giveaway

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

8. thanks

Thanks for the chance.

giveaway

As always..... Sweeet! A great combination

Just when I thought USA Carry's generosity or this package giveaway couldn't get better ...

Thanks for sweetening the pot even more. I'd love to have this collection to use as my EDC CC kit.

Thanks for causing increased attention and interaction in the CCW community...