Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 135
Page 135 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. thats a very nice give away. and great for concealed carry.

Please tell me when this giveaway ends. The first post in this thread was over a year ago. And last edited in January of this year. If it hasn't been giving away yet, then this is the longest giveaway that I have ever seen. I would love to win it but is it even still available? Does anyone have the answers? Thanks

Thanks for offering this. I would love to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Whatley View Post
    Please tell me when this giveaway ends. The first post in this thread was over a year ago. And last edited in January of this year. If it hasn't been giving away yet, then this is the longest giveaway that I have ever seen. I would love to win it but is it even still available? Does anyone have the answers? Thanks
    I believe there is one going on right now. The first prize was a gun and holster, I believe, but the package has grown in size to include other carry gear too. I don't do well in random drawings. It must be because I was born naked.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

6. Carrying

I was very glad to find this site, I never worried about carrying because in my state you just do. There is no permit process here. Lately family has been asking us to move closer and I was thinking about it till I starting checking into some of the places they live and realized I would not be able to purchase or carry as easily as I do here. I grew up in NYC and never even thought about guns as no one there but criminals and polie were able to have one. When I moved I was introduced to guns as recreational. There was the shooting range for sport and hunting for food. I learned guns were something to be respected not feared and gun ownership was a right. I became a lifetime member of the NRA and have begun to add to my basic self defense weapon. I would love to win this giveaway as it's all items I would use.

that giveaway is everything any beginner would or could need to get off to a great start with everything needed for conceal carry gear and more! so i'm saving and holding off buying anything till the winner is called

''The current giveaway starts on April 1, 2012 and will end on July 31, 2012 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced the following week.''
    so we have another month of suspense here wishful dreaming and fangers crossed

for details on the giveaway please click link
    Concealed Carry Giveaway
    gun control is being able to hit your target

8. Me me me let me win lol

Blog Entries
    And a car safe?! I'd be happy to just win that! Man, I've been thinking of buying one too. Can you say total package?! I can't think of a better package than that. Rad.
    I hope that whoever gets it is... Well.... ME! haha.

Need this for my collection Hope I win ;)

where do U purchase the weapon at ?