Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 138
Page 138 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

I never win anything if it wasn't for bad luck is have no luck at all

3. greetings all... sounds like an awesome contest - read about it in a CC group on FB

4. thanks for the wonderful chance for some great gear.

5. In the process of getting my CCL. Looking forward to the opportunity of this giveaway.

6. I've been holding out and didn't want to pull this card, but my birthday is Sunday. Trying to get a concealed gun in my house is like pulling teeth out of a Mako shark. It would be really great to have my first concealed weapon come from you guys.

7. There are some great gun giveaways out there, but this is the one I hope to win.

8. This round ends July 31. It is done every 3 months.

I don't know exactly how many giveaways have ACTUALLY been given away since January, but I can tell you that Luke's largesse is unquestionable! These giveaways have been truly remarkable especially for new CCW holders. The firearms in the packages are perfect for carry. Luke has been able to put together some incredible items.

I will however make a guess and I think 2 maybe 3 giveaways have occurred since January. Any number is large when you realize you pay nothing to join unless you chose to. Good luck! I hope you win.

10. I've had my fingers crossed for months now, starting to hurt so I hope I win soon.

11. Getting closer to the drawing date. Can't wait . Yet another great give away