Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 14
Page 14 of 189 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Thumbs up

I Love the idea of this package. My wife just gave birth on the 1st, and this would be a perfect gift for her. This is quite generous on your part. Thanks for even giving the members the opportunity.
    Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.

Thanks for a great place to meet like minded people when it comes to guns and gun right and a chance to win a ssswwwweeeeet package too!

I want one!

We just added a vehicle vault from Console Vault to the list of prizes!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

6. Done! Sweet!

Nice giveaway! I lilke that LC9, feels nice in my hands, just never shot one yet.

8. This just get's better and better.................so far the entire package is something that I would pay for so winning it would be awesome!

this would be great!

10. When I first found this site I knew I had found another favorite with like minded folk as members and then the giveaway's were just a very welcome added bonus not to mention very generous as well. Being a 100% disabled Veteran and living on a fixed income buying any firearm is something that must be saved for if and when the chance comes to have any money to save and a chance to win something like this package is absolutely wonderful as I have wanted one of the Ruger's since seeing one at a local gunshow. Again Thanks for the great website and even more Thanks for the chance to win such an awesome package !!!

Is the giveaway still active?