Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 140
Page 140 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

can't wait till the end of this month for the drawing! Keeping my fingers crossed. I never win anything but you got to be in it to win it.

would love to win this

4. Still waiting for the next winners name

I'm still waiting for the next winners name..... who could it be? Me? I sure hope so.

5. My one post!!!!

welcome to the forum to all and your 'my one post' i guess i was so excited to find there are such forums on the internet jumped right in and made myself at home here......i found this forum when i first got interested in conceal carrying ........i now have my permit and trying to learn skills tactics and get all the info i can to be a safe and wise carrying .......
    best wishes to all and again welcome!
    gun control is being able to hit your target

7. We all want to win!

8. this would actually be awesome to win but if not it is cool . i own a .40 cal taurus brand and a pk380 i just bought, i have had my concealed permit for a year i think everyone responsible enough should get it there are aot of weirdos out there now a days. alot of home break ins it is just crazy nowadays. i was wondering if you have a ccw where do you call in il to find out when i go on vacation if i can carry my weapon, and if i can't conceal it how do i keep it in my vehicle driving through the lonely state of indiana and pry i don't get stalled at dark and some weirdo come up . is scary like i said earlier nowadays. thanks

9. I couldn't agree more. I felt like a kid in a toy store when I saw this giveaway pack!

I agree 100%! What an opportunity. If I win this, it will be my first handgun.
    A great way to start out

11. Thanks for the chance to win !!