Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 141
Page 141 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Blog Entries
    Well, I guess its time to post up and hope my name is drawn this time. Kinda doubt it as I dont twitter and\or I am not a gold supporter of the site. I am grateful of this giveaway, sure is a sweet package!
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Quote Originally Posted by Danieljoe1 View Post
    Well, I guess its time to post up and hope my name is drawn this time. Kinda doubt it as I dont twitter and\or I am not a gold supporter of the site. I am grateful of this giveaway, sure is a sweet package!
    it didn't say anything about having to be on twitter or being a gold supporter to be eligible to win. i don't use twitter nor am i a gold supporter yet either but i surely hope that don't make a difference ??????????????? dang as i soooooo would love to win that excellent starter package !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best wishes
    gun control is being able to hit your target

4. Would love to win this awesome package

who wouldn't? other than the brady bunch or others who already have more than enough guns and gear
    best wishes
    gun control is being able to hit your target

6. Maybe all of us will win! :)

7. Aren't we all winners?

8. Super giveaway! Got my email address? Ha, ha. just checking.

It would be nice to win something! But, I think that we are all winners to be on such a good forum. Lots of valuable info here.

Blog Entries
    Great site and great information. Thanks!
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. - Patrick Henry

Ditto on thanks for the give-away, but more thanks for the site.