Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 145
Page 145 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. This is a great package, I hope all of you lose! (I suppose the nicer way to say it is that I hope I win.)

Not that I am trying to unduly influence anything, wink, wink, nod, nod, but the end of the contest coincides with my birthday. Would love to have this package for a birthday present.

Best of luck to all!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. -- Ronald Reagan

4. New member from Syracuse! NY. Very nice give away package. Thanks for the opportunity .

The LC9 seems like a great alternative to my P-85.... (heavy bugger, uncomfortable, and telegraphs like Marconi) I would be happy with the LC9, & holster, personally.. The Car Vault is a great extra. Keep the rest and auction it off for charity. lol. Thanks for the opportunity to grab such great swag!

6. New member. Looking for my first ccw, which I have narrowed it down to the Ruger LC9 or Ruger LCR. This would be a great way to start my carry rig! Crossing my fingers on this one!

7. This looks like a great kit. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

8. I've been looking at picking up that exact gun in a week or two....might just have to wait just in case.

valued package

This would have been a useful protection for anyone who may have been involved in the recent events.

10. I just stumbled upon this site from an email from the Tea Party Conservatives. I can spend hours on this site!!! Keep up the fight for our freedoms!

11. Luke, thanks so much for this great giveaway!