Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 149
Page 149 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. oh my gosh I just actually deleted my post, god I hate that when that happens.

3. I have had my MA LTC for about 3 years and have been unable to purchase my first CCW. I am 57 years old, work very hard. But it seems the harder I work the less I have. What with taxes, entitlements, government programs, the recipient class, there just isnt much left for my wife and two teenage sons. Im not looking for sympathy, just wanted to say it would be nice to be able to protect my family. The LC9 package is a very generous giveaway and I can only hope for some beginners luck. One never knows. I am looking forward to browsing the site and forums. My 16 year old son turned me on to the Ruger LC9 when we attended the Springfield MA gun show in December of 2011. Weve been looking ever since, still trying to scrape together that 400 dollars. Enough about me, good luck to everyone. Mr.Freedom

4. It's almost time, good luck.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Luis FIgueroa View Post
    It's almost time, good luck.
    Thanks for wishing me luck, I hope it works.

I took a look at the LC the other day. Nice size and weight. Been a 380 fan for small cc. Got to give the manufacturers credit for making such a large cal in a small package. Might stop a zombie or an angry bird. Like to try one at the range. Does anyone have experience with the LC9?

Hey Mr Freedom.. do you need us to setup a fund? Seriously if you have it all together upstairs you need at least one 9 for the range that seconds as HP. Ammo is cheap and you get some power.

Congratulations to mdlmanrn for winning the Concealed Carry Giveaway April - July.

And we are doing it again. Same rules apply and this will run from August 1, 2012 - November 30, 2012. For more details click here.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

9. Lots of good stuff in this package. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats to mdlmanrn

He shoots...He scores.Congrats mdlmanrn
    Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Congratulations to mdlmanrn for winning the Concealed Carry Giveaway April - July.

And we are doing it again. Same rules apply and this will run from August 1, 2012 - November 30, 2012. For more details click here.