Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 152
Page 152 of 189 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. Congrats, I'm jealous. Maybe my luck will change next time around.

Blog Entries
    Yep, Another happy Carrier with an awesome package from Lukem! Congrats to all those who have won, and thank you to both the sponsors and Luke!
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

4. cool offer! Thanks for it

5. Congratulations on the win! I hope I am the next winner!

6. Congrats to mdlmanrn

7. I find that you offer some of the better giveaways around. Thank you.

8. I see sporadic comments that jump from date to date...who won the recent one? I woudn't know if I did,its sooo confusing to find a straight answer with the page like this! I may just delete my account...

Congrats MedalManNurse!

As indicated in earlier posts, it is mathematically impossible for me to win. In any random drawing for prizes, there could be two entrants, me and one other person, and I am allowed 5 entries to the other person's one entry. I still wouldn't be drawn which represents a -1 in 6 odds that my name will be chosen. Now, if there are 1000 entries in the Luke McCoy concealed carry give away, that means that I have a negative 166.6666 percent chance of winning. My odds of winning actually improve if I don't enter the contest to begin with. :)
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Whitney-Sprague View Post
    I see sporadic comments that jump from date to date...who won the recent one? I woudn't know if I did,its sooo confusing to find a straight answer with the page like this! I may just delete my account...
    Winners are always listed on the content page here:
    Concealed Carry Giveaway

I also made a post about it in this thread.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

11. Nice ! Congrats !