Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 161
Page 161 of 189 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Blog Entries
    Love these give away's. They get better and better. count me in.

3. YESSIR!!! Great website

4. Alright, game on! Double or nuthin!

5. I am in and good luck to everyone.

6. I think this deal is great. I have been looking at getting a Ruger LC9 with the CT laser grips for the past couple of months anyway. Maybe my poor luck will turn around and I actually have a chance to win it. Good luck to everyone.

7. Howdy and good day to you all nice to see they are still running this contest. It gives many folks a chance at a real nice pistol. I have looked at these at my local sporting goods stores and they are really we built and designed.They are just the right size for the average person and conceal nicely. It is nice that they are offering the other things as well because it gives a person a nice start if it is their first handgun. It also works really well for those of us who have had some in the past and have others now. Thanks for the awesome contest. I wish everybody lots of luck. Pistols are awesome. I love my Bersa Thunder ultra compact 45 that I purchased about two months ago.

A most excellent day to you all may it be nice wer you are at like it is her in Western Washington.

8. Avid reader, joining the hunt once again. Thanks

9. Thanks for another opportunity to win this fine American made firearm.

10. I'm still on board. Good luck to all !

Yep, I'm here too, I need another LC9!