Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 177
Page 177 of 189 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. Another great-looking giveaway... good luck all!

I shot a students LC9 the other day and liked it. Perhaps I will win one.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

4. Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Great giveaway. It will be a nice package to go along with my new 9mm shield.

in.
    Filling space for the required 15 characters...

This is a great idea! This will go along way in "getting the word out" and should increase the number of folks coming to this site.

There have been many Concealed Carry sites over the years, but most have fallen by the wayside.

Keep up the good work!

As you travel from state to state it is always good to keep informed about the laws. www.handgunlaw.us is a good reference to see what to expect.

Also, since my wife and I just went through our handgun safety course to obtain our CCW permits we would really like to win one of the Ruger 9mm. It would be a good fit for my wife and allow me to carry our Springfield 9mm. The Ruger is more suited for her. Plus, in a house with a main floor and a basement (man cave) it is better to have protection on each floor.

8. thanks a for the chance to win a wonderful package like the site so far look forward to joining the many discussion here..

What a great opportunity! New to this site. What great info!

I would love to win this giveaway.....looks like everything you need to CCW (minus the permit)...

Yup. I'm gonna win. I can just feel it! :o)