Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 182
Page 182 of 189 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. Christmas is not quite here, but looking at the collection of goodies in your prize package makes me feel like a kid waiting for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. It's a handsome assortment and would complement my single revolver very nicely, perhaps for CC. Yeah, this is wishful thinking but I probably have as much chance as anyone else!

What a deal! Can't imagine I'd win though. Fifty years on this planet and I'm batting a perfect ZERO on door prizes and give-a-ways.

4. his looks like a wonderful opportunity. Even if I don't win. I would like to thank USA Carry for offering it. I would really like to try out the LC9 and the complete package the Cross
    Thank you

I have always enjoyed shooting handguns. Since finding this site I can't just sit around and read about shooting I have to get out and shoot. Most information on concealed carry/open carry on this spot than any other around. Information from many sources no matter your view on any subject, someone is always allowed to give their opinion. Add the great articles, and the great give aways...why go any place else?

6. Just playing the odds, I figure this one is mine, right? Awesome giveaway. Thanks for all the great advice too!

7. Birthday is nov 17 here. I win!! Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Does anyone know the countdown on this giveaway? I had no luck last time but I'm feeling really good about my chances this go around. I soooo want this! An early Christmas present would be great.

Nice giveaway. And this site is awesome. :)

Check out the LC9 vs the GLOCK 26. Two Great guns for concealed carry. Whoever wins this will definitely have a great new weapon!! and more!

11. Best Giveaways

These are the best giveaways i have ever seen on the internet. I mean how could you ask for anything better than this. Keep it up guys your doing great things for great people.